• Face coverings are required during class
• Please let me know immediately if anyone in your family tests positive. If one family tests positive, the whole class will go online for at least two weeks. Don’t come to class if you feel sick.
• Free parking on Race Street outside the studio
• One way enter the backyard studio garden from the north side path next to the studio. One way exit from the south driveway to meet parents in the front yard.
• Please don’t enter the backyard earlier than 10 minutes before the class starts; try not to crowd the path, so everyone can maintain a safe 6-foot distance.
• Please pick up on time; feel free to text your child upon arriving. Students will walk out to the front yard waiting for their parents right after class. For the safety of your child, please arrive on time since I might be in the backyard sanitizing the working stations for the next class.
• Outdoor lessons are weather permitting. Lessons will switch to online on Zoom if there is a chance of rain or severe weather.
• Unfortunately, the studio bathroom is not available at this time. Please make sure that your child goes to bathroom before or after lessons.
• Make-up lessons: If you have to miss a lesson, please feel free to attend one of the watercolor online lessons; or schedule an outdoor lesson if space is available.
• Announcements for future sessions will be available to those who are on my current mailing list. Please ask to be added to the mailing list anytime if you are new to the studio.
My first concern is for the safety of your children, and in more than 20 years of teaching none of my students have ever had any problems. By signing up for these lessons, you understand that there could be risks of contacting COVID-19, physical injury, damage or loss. You agree to relinquish all claims you might have as a result of participating in this program against the studio and the instructor Hua Nian. Thanks for your understanding!